Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jessi's "Waiting on" Wednesday: Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
which highlights upcoming those books that we just can't wait for!


My selection for this week comes in lieu of one of my most recent reads "The Darkest Minds" by Alexandra Bracken, which was amazing, I could not get enough of that book.

The Darkest Minds is going to be a trilogy with the second installment called "Never Fade" set to be released in late 2013, rumors say November. This is a book I am definitely anticipating, the first book was incredible and there are a lot of plot lines and relationships that I am eager to see develop.

Currently, there is no cover released for it yet! Rumors have it that it is going to be released in mid summer.

What are your picks for Waiting On Wednesday??

-Jessi-

No comments:

Post a Comment