Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Book Haul 2.0!

Today my friends, was a good day. In light of Jonathan and I's most recent video, which was also a book haul, my adventure to Books-A-Million today was meant only to be a way to kill time, maybe sip a little coffee and  just browse through the store. However, what was waiting for me in the clearance section of that store was better than Lindsay Lohan as she's stumbling out of her last day in rehab. I feel like every book I have been wanting to purchase was on that shelf for less than $5.00.

It was a glorious day.


1. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton

2.Evernight by Claudia Gray

3. Torment by Lauren Kate

4. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

5. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

6. Heist Society by Ally Carter

7. Betrayed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

8. Spirit Bound by Rachelle Mead


Total cost for my frugal-as-hell shopping trip? Less than $25.00, winning.

Have you read any of these??

-Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment