Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jessi's Showcase Sunday: 4/28/13



It's Sunday! Which means we're due for another Showcase sunday which is brought to us by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. It is an opportunity for us to show books that we have recently received for review, purchased, been gifted or borrowed from the library!


The first two books i'm featuring for this Showcase Sunday I received for review and they are:

and

The Alchemist War is a middle grade/historical fiction book set to be released in July 2013, I'll post my review of it a little closer to that time.
And The Siren's Secret is the second book by Heather Ostler in the Shapeshifter's Secret series which is set to be released June 11th!

The third book is Black City by Elizabeth Richards, which I purchased so I could participate in the Book Twerps May read along, which starts May 1st and end May 31st! The schedule for the read along is not out yet so it's not too late to join! My review of that will be up shortly after the read along ends.

Thanks for reading, and as always keep on the lookout for more reviews!

-Jessi-

1 comment:

  1. Black City looks interesting, I'm hoping to get around to it eventually. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete