Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Reads: 4/19/13

Helloooooo again!

Smell that? That's the smell of Friday, which means its time for Friday reads!!

This weekend I only work 1/2 a shift at work, which in and of itself is a HUGE breath of fresh air. This also means I'll have some reading time!!

This weekend I hope to finish City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare:




as many of you know this is the second installment in the Mortal Instruments series. I'm a little less than half way done so we'll see how that works out for me.

Now, I don't usually read two books at once, I find its a little distracting, however, I recently was sent an ARC copy of The Siren's Secret by Heather Ostler, and it is the sequel to The Shapeshifter's Secret.


Which, I figure if i'm going to do a review on The Siren's Secret, I better read the one that comes before it (freaking duh).

What are you reading this weekend??


-Jessi-

No comments:

Post a Comment